March 24th @ 7pm – “Common Foot and Ankle Injuries.” A lecture given by Dr. Harrington, DPM
Our mission is to provide unparalleled quality of care and cost effective support for our patients in a work environment that encourages cooperation, compassion and creativity among our staff, as well as the highest quality physical therapy continuing education available.
What Sets Us Apart
- A world renowned teaching and training facility since 1981.
- A high level of clinical skill achieved through years of experience and specialized training.
- All care is delivered by licensed physical therapists (never by a therapist aid or assistant).
- Clinical continuity: each patient is treated by the same therapist each visit.
- Innovative and function-oriented training methods; exercise and training are individualized, creative and non-generic; patients of all ages and pathologies are compassionately pushed to their maximum recoveries.
- Our short, intense exercise classes allow clients to maintain high levels of fitness for years.