COMING UP AT FPT
December 2, 2018 @ 2pm — The annual FPT Christmas party! RSVP to the front desk or sign up on the gym bulletin board
January 17, 2019 @ 7pm — Lecture by Dr. Jamieson
February 9, 2019 @9am — FPT Series #3 begins!
February 13, 2019 @ 7pm — Lecture by Ginger McMurchie
Our mission is to provide unparalleled quality of care and cost effective support for our patients in a work environment that encourages cooperation, compassion and creativity among our staff, as well as the highest quality physical therapy continuing education available.
What Sets Us Apart
- A world renowned teaching and training facility since 1981.
- A high level of clinical skill achieved through years of experience and specialized training.
- All care is delivered by licensed physical therapists (never by a therapist aid or assistant)
- Clinical continuity: each patient is treated by the same therapist each visit.
- Innovative and function-oriented training methods; exercise and training are individualized, creative and non-generic; patients of all ages and pathologies are compassionately pushed to their maximum recoveries.
- Our short, intense exercise classes allow clients to maintain high levels of fitness for years.
Folsom PT is now on Instagram!
Search for folsom_physical_therapy and show us what you are up to with #bodybyfolsompt
We will be posting all sorts of stuff – behind the scenes here at FPT, patient testimonies, WFPB, and jokes! Give us a follow and say HI!